Business Assistance, Loans and Financing Help in Central Prince Edward Island
CBDC Central PEI is located in Summerside, PEI and provides services to entrepreneurs in the central region of the province of PEI, including business loans and other financial assistance. In partnership with the Rural Action Centres located in Bedeque and Wellington regular scheduled hours are offered at these two locations. Please contact our Summerside office to coordinate appointments with our staff at either of these two Rural Action Centres.
Services offered in Summerside, Bedeque and Wellington are as follows:
- CBDC’s offer five different types of loans for expanding and start-up businesses.
- Business counselling services.
- Skills Training Grants
- Our Consulting Advisory Service Program provides SME’s with financial assistance to access professional services and expertise.
- Access to capital by way of the futurpreneur Canada loan program
- We also provide non-CBDC services to the greater Charlottetown area.
- Access to capital by way of the Urban Seed Loan Program by calling us toll free at 1-844-239-3793. This program features repayable loan funds with flexible interest rates to a maximum of $20,000 along with access to non-repayable business skills training funds.
Our Summerside office hours Monday through Friday are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.