Linkages EI Eligible Job Ad
Linkages is a client centered employment initiative of the Department of Advanced Education Skills and Labour in partnership with CBDC Trinity Conception. Linkages provides a 26 week employment opportunity with regularly scheduled career and employment planning sessions to help establish employment and career related goals.
Expected outcomes include returning to complete academic upgrading, enter post-secondary training, continued employment or self-employment. Participants are eligible to earn a “completion bonus” in support of further career development.
- Must be 18-30 years of age
- Minimum completion of Level II high school and have been out of high school for at least 6 months
- Have not completed post-secondary education and/or training
- Demonstrated limited work experience and/or difficulty entering the work force
- EI eligible ( EI eligible is defined as individuals who are currently receiving EI benefits and/or have received EI benefits within the last 3 years or have received EI maternity/parental benefits within the last 5 years).
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
CBDC Trinity Conception
Suite 101, Croke Building,
21 Industrial Crescent, Carbonear NL A1Y 1A5
Deadline to apply is December 9, 2016.